New Members - Join
The Guild membership is open to anyone age 18 and older and is for one year and is based on when you join or an "Anniversary Membership". You will be notified a month before your membership expires to renew.
There are two types of membership:
- General Membership: $30 a year
- Student Membership: A free membership for current academic and vocational school students. (Click Here for the student membership form.)
- Online – Paying online with a credit or debit card is the quickest and most secure method as the whole process is automated.
- In Person - You can pay by cash or a check made out to CAWG at our next General Membership Meeting.
- Mail - Send a check made out to CAWG. Note, it may take up to two weeks to be acknowledged. Mail to:
Capital Area Woodworkers Guild
PO Box 9562
Springfield, IL 62791
***If you'd rather avoid applying online, a printable application is available at the bottom of this page. Just download, print, complete, and mail or bring to to the next meeting with your payment. We also have applications available at our meetings***
Click on your 'My Account' in the upper right.
\When you join, there are a number of options for you to select that will tell us a bit about yourself which is your profile. A few of the items are mandatory, the rest are optional but we hope you will tell us as much about yourself as you can. We use this information to help better understand our members.
WE DO NOT SELL OR SHARE ANY MEMBER INFORMATION - IT IS USED STRICTLY FOR GUILD BUSINESS.
Current Members - Renew
If you are already a member, you will be notified by email on when and how to renew. Follow the instructions in the email or click the 'Apply' button on the right side of this page (bottom if on a phone.) You can also mail the printable application available at the bottom of this page to the address above or fill out a renewal application at our next meeting.